From Crescent Moon, makers of the hit titles Aralon: Sword and Shadow and Gears,
comes a new breed of Multiplayer game.
Step into the world of DEADLOCK, the most Epic 3d online
dualstick shooter on the App Store!
Join in on the action and play against thousands of other
players in online matches. Compete in daily and weekly
tournaments to win unlock points. Over 30 different
weapons, armor, and attachments - including different pistols, rifles, machine
guns, grenades, scopes,and flashbangs!
Practice your shooting skills before entering in online matches by playing Survival Mode and Bot Matches offline!
System Requirements: Game Center, iOS 4.1 or higher,
iPhone 3GS and up, iPad 1 or iPad 2
- Gorgeous 3d Graphics
- Up to 8 player online multiplayer action.
- Over 30 weapons including assault rifles, sub machine guns, grenades and more.
- Robust loadout system including multiple weapon attachments, and armor.
- 3 Gameplay modes at launch including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture & Hold
- 30 ranks to earn with rewards for each rank you earn.
- Asynchronous Online Tournaments automatically be entered into new tournaments running
every day and every week to win unlock points which can be used to unlock new weapons and items.
- Gamecenter integration for tournaments and achievements, character stat tracking.
- Character synchronization between multiple devices (iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch)
- 7 Maps
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more great games and deals!
Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Deadlock: Online is a free software application from the Action subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-07-21. The program can be installed on iOS.
Deadlock: Online (version 1.4) has a file size of 84.62 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.